Special Dinner experience for a group from 8 to 12 people. Wonderful for family reunions, friends work collogues get together.
a unique dining experience exploring Germany's regional cuisine state by state.
Journey through Culinary Germany is an 9-12 course experience dinner, presenting fine, modern German food, including a superb selection of German wine and beer pairing and accompanied with stories of the regions, recipes and history.
It’s an exploration of Germany’s rich culinary heritage of seasonal and regional vegetable, fish and meat dishes, fruit desserts, fine wines and craft beers, as well as the herbs, their cultivation and healing powers, and the century-old tradition of organic gardening.
Chef Kit Schulte will create an unforgettable experience all with organic, handmade, artisan foods.
Inquires and reservations can be made via email. Tickets have to be paid prior event via PayPal. See below for Terms of Service and Cancelations.
This event will only happen with a minimum of 8 persons.
private apartment in Berlin Schöneberg, near Goltzstrasse.
TERMS OF SERVICE & CANCELATION POLICY
Menu, meats and fish
- The menue is not announced prior event, as only fresh and seasonal products are used. We will cook with produce and surprises the seasons offer. When you agree to book with Schöne Heimat, you agree to be in for a surprise. You have the guarantee, that all products are fresh, regional and/or organic (some local farmers don't use pesticides, but are too small to pay for the organic label).
- All meat will be, to our best of knowledge, free range and organic. Fish will be regional from the North Sea, or from neighbouring northern regions like the Nordic Sea or the North Atlantic.
- if you have food allergies, it is your responsibility to communicate this upfront by sending an email and we will try our best to work around it.
REGISTRATION & ORDER CONFIRMATION
All registrations for attending the experience dinner are made using our website for information and inquiring directly via email. We are using Paypal payment procedures. By purchasing a ticket for the experienceyou are agreeing to accept all of the terms & conditions.
- Full payment is required to reserve a ticket.
- Payments are charged in Euros.
- You must email and inquire before making a payment.
- Payments may be made with credit card or debit cards.
- When booking is complete you receive a confirmation via email.
CANCELLATION and REFUNDS
Schöne Heimat reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event for reasons concerning Schöne Heimat. If an event has been cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding Schöne Heimat, you will be notified within 48 hours prior the event date and have the option to keep your ticket for a new reschedule date, or receive a full refund.
If you need to cancel your booking and don't want to reschedule, Schöne Heimat will refund the full amount if you cancel more than 7 days prior to the date of the event.
If you cancel 5-3 days prior to the scheduled event, a 50% fee will apply.
If you cancel within 48 hours of the event date, No refund will be made and the full amount will be forfeited.
RIGHT TO REFUSE: Schöne Heimat holds the right to refuse to host a person in the event, if Chefs or Service feel they may cause harm to anyone else attending.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By booking and making full payment for a scheduled tour/class/lunch with Schöne Heimat, you automatically agree to release, and exclude Barbara Schulte-Huermann, (Schöne Heimat), Co-Chefs and Service people from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Schöne Heimat. The liability of Schöne Heimat/Barbara Schulte-Huermann and possible helpers/employees for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Schöne Heimat, is excluded for slight negligence.
As a participant you understand these terms and conditions.
DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
Schöne Heimat will take NO responsibility for the damage to or loss of private items left, during or after an event.
DAMAGE/LOSS OF SCHÖNE HEIMAT PROPERTY
In case you damage property belonging to Schöne Heimat as a result of inappropriate conduct, including walls, doors or other parts of the interior you are held financially responsible for repair or replacement.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF SCHÖNE HEIMAT
In case Schöne Heimat is unable to host the event due to circumstances beyond our control, Schöne Heimat is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
This website is operated and owned by Schöne Heimat/Barbara Schulte-Huermann. The use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW and PLACE OF JURISDICTION
- German law shall apply in all legal disputes.
- Exclusively German law is valid for the business relationship between you and Schöne Heimat/Barbara Schulte-Huermann.
- The agreement about the place of jurisdiction is likewise for German and foreign clients.
- Place of execution and of jurisdiction for all services and legal disputes is exclusively the registered place of the business offering the service, in this case: Schöne Heimat/Barbara Schulte-Huermann in Berlin, Germany.